This learning has involved:
- Daily informal conversations between children, teachers and parents.
- Children getting to know each other by collaborating to complete a range of team challenges, often with a group of children who are not their friends.
- Children and teachers completing profiles and creating artworks which tell a story about their strengths and passions.
- Children crafting a piece of writing e.g. Our class is lucky to have me because...
- Children and teachers sharing personal news through ‘What’s On Top’.
- Children attending our overnight camp at Rangi Woods and participating in a range of individual and team challenges.
- A range of other learning e.g. Fragments of Evidence Home Learning Task.